When I was thirteen I was pretty typical kid. I remember my mom making a hugh deal that I was a teenager, but it didn't really seem like a big deal to me. I was still in the same school and hanging out with the same people. We were all pretty much freaking out about going to highschool the next year since we had gotten used to having little seventh graders to boss around. Of course we were scared to death of being shoved into lockers once we got to highschool.
Me and my friends loved to hang out and watch movies. We also all loved to play sports and lot of times if it was a nice day out we would play basketball at someones house. we also did a lot of weird things like dancing in the front yard. We would pretty much do anything to entertain ourselves. We just liked to have fun and we wanted to enjoy ourselves. At the time we didn't care what other people thought of us, we just wanted to have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Colleen,
Thanks for sharing this piece of you! Blog looks good!
LB :)
Post a Comment